10 Things You Need To Know This Morning
Nicholas CarlsonMar 1, 2013, 05.15 PM
come back to SAI all day for the latest news and analysis.
- Groupon CEO Andrew Mason: "I was fired today."
- Facebook bought Microsoft's ad-serving tool, Atlas. Here, Facebook ad products boss Gokul Rajaram explains why : to prove online advertising works.
- Twilio is going to invest in apps that use its location services.
- Ex-Apple CEO John Scully says the company is in an innovation "lull."
- Facebook is testing a new "Timeline" (profile page) in New Zealand.
- THE DEATH OF THE PC: Accessories-maker Logitech fired a bunch of people to focus on mobile.
- Apple invented a way to stick your iPad to things (a treadmill, a windshield) using magnets.
- A UK judge who ruled in Samsung's favor against Apple now works for Samsung.
- Ex-Apple marketing "guru" Guy Kawasaki is now working for Google.
- Googler calls Microsoft's "Scroogled" campaign "intellectually dishonest."
More from this author
- Shree Sai Spaces Creations and Wasankar Wealth man...
- What's 'hot' and what's 'not' for tech in 2017
- The Apple Store is down!
- SBI cleans up its balance sheets by writing off lo...
- Thanks to her mom, 3-year-old London Scout is Inst...
- Two former Apple and LloydsPharmacy execs have lau...
- Companies to say goodbye to a horde of identificat...