10 most promising Bengaluru-based startups to watch in 2016
Saikat PyneJul 29, 2016, 01.15 PM
Bengaluru has long been home to the India headquarters of global technology giants. As the startup culture started to grow, no wonder the first seeds were sown in this southern Indian city, thanks to its abundant tech talent.
India is currently perched strategically, being one among the top five largest startup communities in the world with the number of startups crossing 4,200, a growth of 40%, by the end of 2015.
Here's a list of Bengaluru-based growth stage startups that you should watch out for this year.
View As: One Page Slides
More from this author
- A Silicon Valley startup is renting the car from "...
- Employees at this Silicon Valley startup don't eat...
- This is what the CEO of India's largest startup in...
- Top Silicon Valley Investor Bill Gurley Is All Abo...
- Feds accuse secretive Silicon Valley startup Palan...
- Silicon Valley startup guru says government should...
- Meerkat is so popular, it just got banned from the...
13-yr-old Ashwini needs help to fight Cancer!
10 Ridiculously Weird Things You Can Buy Online
Bollywood Blockbusters That Did Not Have A Single Song
Help family recover from a horrific accident!
10 people most affected by Modi’s anti-black money campaign
Father's Incredible battle to save his Girl!