11 interview questions from bosses like Elon Musk and Larry Ellison that seem to have nothing to do with the job
However, if you're interviewing with some of the most successful people in business today, you'd better come prepared for one.
That's because many top execs like to ask interviewees questions that seemingly have nothing to do with the job at hand.
There seems to be a simple reason behind this tactic:
If you've interviewed enough times, you've probably gotten pretty good at selling yourself. Questions like these force you to dig deeper and get honest, think creatively, or even display your logical prowess.
Here are 11 of those questions.
More from this author
- 16 famous people who surprisingly started their ca...
- The 10 Best Careers Right Now For Recent College G...
- Business Insider is hiring a paid Careers intern. ...
- The 'On-Demand Economy' Is Reshaping Companies And...
- The 20 college majors that lead to the most satisf...
- Shree Sai Spaces Creations and Wasankar Wealth man...
- The 20 College Majors That Lead To The Most Satisf...
Bollywood actresses most Googled in 2016
13-yr-old Ashwini needs help to fight Cancer!
10 Ridiculously Weird Things You Can Buy Online
7 bollywood celebrities with royal background
Help save baby who was born without a Kidney!
10 Bollywood celebrities with Miss India title