12 things that can make you less attractive, according to science
There are, unfortunately, at least as many easy ways to sabotage your sex appeal. Think slouching or crossing your arms in your online dating photo. Swipe left!
Below, we've rounded up some all-too-common traits and behaviors that can make it harder to score a date - only some of which have to do with your physical appearance.
More from this author
- 5 science facts 'Jurassic World' totally ignored
- Business Insider is hiring a science reporter
- 35 Science 'Facts' That Are Totally Wrong
- 14 science-backed ways to sleep better
- The science of why winners keep winning
- Our science editor explains why you should listen ...
- 9 Science-Backed Tips For Better Sleep