12 things that can make you less attractive, according to science
There are, unfortunately, at least as many easy ways to sabotage your sex appeal. Think slouching or crossing your arms in your online dating photo. Swipe left!
Below, we've rounded up some all-too-common traits and behaviors that can make it harder to score a date - only some of which have to do with your physical appearance.
More from this author
- Business Insider is hiring a science reporter
- 14 science-backed ways to sleep better
- 15 places where computer science majors dream of w...
- Ad tech company Audience Science is shutting down
- How to take the perfect vacation, according to sci...
- Science says happier people have these 9 things in...
- 9 science-backed ways to appear more attractive