14 tech jobs that pay over $90,000 right now
But which job titles specifically make the most money in 2015 and which ones have tons of job openings?
Those are the questions that job-hunting site Glassdoor answered when it created its latest list of the 25 best paying jobs that are in high demand.
And naturally, that list was dominated by tech roles.
View As: One Page Slides
No. 14: Sales Engineer, $90,899
No. 13: Software Engineer, $96,392
No. 12: UX Designer, $96,855
No. 11: Database Administrator, $97,258
No. 10: Computer Hardware Engineer, $101,154
No. 9: QA Manager, $101,330
No. 8: Security Engineer, $102,749
No. 7: Data Scientist, $105,395
No. 6: Product Manager, $113,959
No. 5: IT Manager, $115,725
No. 4: Analytics Manager, $115,725
No. 3: Solutions Architect, $121,522
No. 2: Software Development Manager, $123,747
No. 1: Software Architect, $130,891
And here's a look at some of the best places to work
More from this author
- The 13 richest enterprise startups
- Huawei on expansion mode! May make enterprise prod...
- Shree Sai Spaces Creations and Wasankar Wealth man...
- HP Enterprise employees celebrated their new compa...
- The 12 game-changing enterprise deals of 2016
- 51 enterprise startups to bet your career on in 20...
- Vodafone is depending on its enterprise business t...