14 tech jobs that pay over $90,000 right now
But which job titles specifically make the most money in 2015 and which ones have tons of job openings?
Those are the questions that job-hunting site Glassdoor answered when it created its latest list of the 25 best paying jobs that are in high demand.
And naturally, that list was dominated by tech roles.
View As: One Page Slides
No. 14: Sales Engineer, $90,899
No. 13: Software Engineer, $96,392
No. 12: UX Designer, $96,855
No. 11: Database Administrator, $97,258
No. 10: Computer Hardware Engineer, $101,154
No. 9: QA Manager, $101,330
No. 8: Security Engineer, $102,749
No. 7: Data Scientist, $105,395
No. 6: Product Manager, $113,959
No. 5: IT Manager, $115,725
No. 4: Analytics Manager, $115,725
No. 3: Solutions Architect, $121,522
No. 2: Software Development Manager, $123,747
No. 1: Software Architect, $130,891
And here's a look at some of the best places to work
More from this author
- These touch computers are your solution to impreci...
- HP Enterprise is buying a flash storage company fo...
- The company behind Amy Ingram, the realistic AI pe...
- The first enterprise tech IPO of the year raises $...
- 'Bill O'Reilly needs to go to jail': Maxine Waters...
- Falling revenues from voice & data businesses forc...
- From Tesla to Pfizer: 14 major US companies founde...