23 pictures that sum up a truly crazy year in UK politics
We saw Britain vote to leave the EU, get a new prime minister, four party leadership contests (including two in the same party), and plenty other historic and surreal moments.
To put it mildly, it was a pretty exhausting year for everybody involved.... journalists included.
Take this opportunity to look back on an eventful year with this selection of poignant and perfectly-timed pictures.
More from this author
- World politics: Tainting love
- The pound is officially all about politics
- British politics is now the biggest risk to financ...
- This is how you can nail politics at workplace
- A politics professor explains why there won't be a...
- HSBC: 'Politics is the new economics' in the marke...
- Rahul Gandhi 'snooping': BJP tells Congress to sto...