30 stunning photos from a remote Iceland resort where tourists can heli-ski and name their own runs
With so many tourists Instagramming their Icelandic hot-spring soaks, professional
"I've been seeing more and more friends posting incredible photos from Iceland these days," he told Business Insider. "They've all inspired me to go, but I really wanted to get off the well-trodden path, away from the usual points of interest, and find the idealized version of Iceland I've pictured in my head for years: remote, quiet, untouched, devastatingly beautiful, and all mine."
While searching for that kind of experience, Morrow found Eleven Experience's Deplar Farm . Located in Iceland's remote, northern Troll Peninsula, he decided it was the perfect place to experience a different kind of trip. The hotel invited him to stay, and Morrow shared his experience with Business Insider.
More from this author
- The Prime Minister’s travel diaries!
- Travel increasingly moving online: Ibibo
- Welcome to Business Insider's travel vertical!
- Paytm is introducing insurance for bus travel
- Top 5 emerging international travel destinations
- 10 travel destinations trending this summer
- Travel to Cuba is becoming incredibly inexpensive