37 Places You Need To Visit In Italy
While the food in Italy is reason enough to visit, the country is filled with famous works of art, exceptionally beautiful cities, and gorgeous lakes and mountains.
We compiled a list of 37 sites in Italy you should see at least once in your lifetime.
We included important classics like Rome's Colosseum and Venice's canals, but also added more obscure spots, like the gardens of the Villa d'Este and the natural hot springs of Saturnia in Tuscany.
HP Elite Lounge
More from this author
- 26 lists everyone should make
- B.J. Novak explains why lists are taking over the ...
- Business Insider Is Hiring A Lists And Features Re...
- A top sommelier rates the airlines with the best w...
- OpenTable Users Say These Restaurants Have The Bes...
- The Prime Minister’s travel diaries!
- Travel increasingly moving online: Ibibo
Taylor Swift's Outfits Leaves You To Your Imagination
Only 1 in 10 Americans Can Pass This U.s. History Quiz
How companies are turning their data into profit
15 Most Attractive Female Billionaires
Hey IT, Cut the Conferencing Chaos [Learn More]
No Time for the Gym? This In-Home Machine is All You Need