7 aviation experts predict the future of flight
Every two years, the world's leading aviation experts come together at the Farnborough International Airshow. This is where they reveal their latest innovations in systems and machinery. It's an incredible environment where raw power, streamlined design and digital technology come together to shape the future of flight.
Digital Industry Insider was there this year, and we asked the leading players for their predictions on the future of flight.
Find out more about Sponsor Content.
View As: One Page Slides
Rod Matheson – Scientific Solutions Division, Olympus
Jude Schramm – CIO, GE Aviation
Ben Vogel – Editor, IHS Jane’s Airport Review
Professor Herve Morvan – Institute for Aerospace Technology, University of Nottingham
Tom Palmer – Senior Vice President of Services, Civil Aerospace, Rolls-Royce
Clement Cesarine – Spherea Test & Services Limited
Kevin Crowley – Vice President of Digital Aviation, Boeing
More from this author
- Welcome to Digital Industry Insider, our collabora...
- Brandtale names Digital Industry Insider 'Best of ...
- Shree Sai Spaces Creations and Wasankar Wealth man...
- Finding solutions to India's transportation challe...
- Huawei on expansion mode! May make enterprise prod...
- 5 ways transportation will radically change by 2026
- Amazon is now calling itself a 'transportation ser...