7 billion-dollar mega-projects that will transform New York City by 2035
Manhattan's most recent transportation upgrade came in the form of the glistening, $4.5 billion Second Avenue subway line , which opened on January 1.
On the other side of the island, Hudson Yards - the most expensive real estate development in American history - is under construction. And on an island in the East River, Cornell University is building a glassy tech campus with classrooms, a hotel, restaurants, and shops for future graduate students. By the middle of this century, the city will look different, and will likely attract even more new residents and tourists than today.
From Manhattan to Brooklyn, here is a look at some of the most substantial projects set to be completed in the next two decades.
More from this author
- Shree Sai Spaces Creations and Wasankar Wealth man...
- Stocks Are Higher Amid Massive Deal News
- What's 'hot' and what's 'not' for tech in 2017
- The Apple Store is down!
- More than 1 million people now pay for Tinder's pr...
- SBI cleans up its balance sheets by writing off lo...
- Thanks to her mom, 3-year-old London Scout is Inst...
5 signs that you are in a toxic relationships
13-yr-old Ashwini needs help to fight Cancer!
10 Ridiculously Weird Things You Can Buy Online
10 best Bollywood actor-directors
Help family recover from a horrific accident!
Most anticipated Bollywood movies of 2017