Alicia Keys Is BlackBerry's New Global Creative Director [THE BRIEF]
After unveiling its new BlackBerry, RIM made some other announcements as well, including that singer Alicia Keys is the company's new global creative director. Although Gizmodo pointed out that the singer has previously been doing a lot of tweeting from her iPhone.
After a four year partnership, Vonage replaced TBWA/Chiat/Day with JWT for its creative tasks.Bazooka Candy is completely rebranding itself.
Craig Bierley is GM's new director of advertising for Cadillac . He has been at the company since 2002.
Brands are starting to get on Vine.
Arnold has been acquiring some new talent. Martin Laiks joined the company to lead Sanofi business from DraftFCB, where he was an EVP group account director. Caroline price was hired to be an SVP marketing director from Grey Group.
IBM has a new Tumblr about innovation.
Previously on BusinessInsider Advertising:
- Facebook Is Building A Mobile E-Commerce Platform — And Advertisers Who've Seen It Love It
- Knocked Up Stars Reunite For Samsung Super Bowl Ad
- Here Are All The Ads You'll See On Super Bowl Sunday
- Did Wall Street Get Facebook's Q4 Estimates Wrong Because Of These 2 Errors?
- Look At Facebook's $300 Million Empire Of Mobile-Only Users
- Facebook And Twitter Battle To Rid Themselves Of Ads For Prostitutes
- Kate Upton Appears For Only 5 Seconds In Mercedes' Super Bowl Ad