Apple Shares Up More Than 2% As iPhone Announcement Begins
As of 1:00 pm ET, Apple shares were up more than 2.2% to over $100.50 per share.
Apple is expected to announce its latest iPhone at an event in Cupertino, California expected to begin at 1:00 pm ET.
BI will have full live coverage over at SAI , and this post will be updated as Apple shares move during the event.
Here's a chart of Apple shares as the announcement kicks off.
More from this author
- Shree Sai Spaces Creations and Wasankar Wealth man...
- A new cookbook recreates every single meal Brad Pi...
- What's 'hot' and what's 'not' for tech in 2017
- The Apple Store is down!
- More than 1 million people now pay for Tinder's pr...
- SBI cleans up its balance sheets by writing off lo...
- Thanks to her mom, 3-year-old London Scout is Inst...
Father's Incredible battle to save his Girl!
Help family recover from a horrific accident!
Help save farmer from Terminal Liver Disease!
Help save baby who was born without a Kidney!
13-yr-old Ashwini needs help to fight Cancer!
Help 7-year-old get a second chance to live!