Apple has started assembling iPhone SE in Bengaluru
ReutersMay 18, 2017, 04.30 PM
Cupertino, California-based Apple, is keen to boost its market share in one of the world's fastest growing mobile phone markets as sales lag in Asian powerhouse China.
"We are beginning initial production of a small number of iPhone SE in Bengaluru," Apple said in the statement, adding the phone would be available locally for sale this month.
In February, Reuters reported that Apple's Taiwanese manufacturing partner
(Image source MacWorld)
More from this author
- Here's what it's like using the new iPhone SE
- Now rent an iPhone SE for a steal
- Apple quietly made the iPhone SE (sort of) waterpr...
- The iPhone SE isn't as tough as the iPhone 6s
- Apple Inc plans record initial production of new i...
- Micromax, Xiaomi, Lenovo not threatened by new iPh...
- Apple’s iPhone SE will be available in India from ...