Apple leases 50k sq ft office space for start-up accelerator in Bengaluru
BI India BureauMay 20, 2016, 04.57 PM
As reported earlier, Apple is setting up a development center in Bengaluru, for which it is said to have leased over 40,000 square feet of office space in BENGALURU.
"The company has signed the letter of intent with Galleria, a mixed use project in Yelahanka in Bengalore," said one person aware of the matter.
Galleria, the 3 lakh sq ft office space, belongs to Standard Brick Tile Company, and boasts of tenants like Comviva and Atkins.
The new facility from Apple is planned to be spread over two floors, with an in-house high-end development centre.
More from this author
- Tim Cook India Visit: Meetings with Sunil Mittal a...
- Apple CEO Tim Cook: Privacy is a 'fundamental huma...
- 13 inspirational quotes from Apple CEO Tim Cook
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Criticized His Home State For F...
- Kanye West to Apple CEO Tim Cook: 'Give Jay his ch...
- What Apple CEO Tim Cook said, and what he meant #T...
- TIM COOK ON TOUR: Here's everywhere the Apple CEO ...
Help this father stay alive for 1-yr-old son!
Prelaunch Lodha Amara - Kolshet Thane 1,2&3 bhk @ Rs.58 lac+
Lodha Amara Thane
Own monthly rent generating property for as little as 10 lac
Own monthly rent generating property for as little as ₹5L
Lodha Amara @ Kolshet Thane - 1, 2 & 3 bhks @ 58 lac+
Lodha Amara - Kolshet Thane
Help Mohit fight a serious blood disease!