Battle of the Trailers
With Bollywood and its fans becoming more and more tech-savvy with each passing day, launching official trailers of movies months before their release is a crucial step in the post-production stage.
Last week, trailers of three upcoming movies were launched on Youtube through the official channels of the production houses, and we have a look at the buzz that these trailers have created so far.
Disclaimer: The number of hits is ever increasing. The numbers mentioned here are taken on 14th July 2014.
- Box Office Predictions for Khoobsurat and...
- Box Office: Finding Fanny And Creature 3D Manage A...
- 15 Women Who Redefined Bollywood
- The Curious Case of Bollywood Jailbirds
- Bollywood sequels that we wouldn’t mind watching
- Alia, Kangana, Deepika: Who will be on Number 1?
- 7 Best Bollywood Movie Posters of 2014
Join the discussion with Business Insider
Refrain from posting comments that are obscene, libellous, slanderous or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks, name calling or inciting hatred against any community. Let's work together to keep the conversation civil.