Business Insider Is Looking For A Superhero Inside Sales Rep
We're looking for inside sales reps to sell advertising on Business Insider to clients in a variety of industries. This is a great position for someone with a year or two of sales experience, looking to take his or her career as a sales representative to the next level.
The position is national with no travel. Success will be highly dependent upon the candidate's willingness to prospect, cold-call, and articulate the BI value proposition. In addition to prospecting and finding new clients, the person in this role will connect with ATDs and DSPs for greater coverage with specific clients.
Training will be at the core of the job. The position is full-time and based in our New York office. Career advancement is expected in 12-18 months to a outside sales position, based on the candidate's success. The candidate will have a college degree and experience within the digital space. Programmatic experience is a bonus.
The ideal candidate for this job will be familiar with our content, our audience, and the constantly changing digital sales landscape.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Great attitude and interest in learning new skills
• Attention to detail
• Basic knowledge of digital media buying terminology
• Knowledge of digital media, online video, programmatic
• Ability to thrive in an innovative environment
• Drive, determination, consistency, and passion
• Mastery of MS Office Suite, Salesforce a plus
Interested candidates should send resume and a brief note about your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More from this author
- Careers Australia collapses, leaving thousands of ...
- Kevin Durant and LeBron James have had remarkably ...
- Photos show what golf's biggest stars looked like ...
- 9 things people think are terrible for their caree...
- Photos of what the stars of the NBA playoffs looke...
- LeBron James and Sheryl Sandberg reveal secrets th...
- The 30 highest-paid golfers of all time