College Bookstore Accidentally Hands Out Back-To-School Planner With Rival School On Cover
Students at Washington State University did a double take when they were handed their free planners at their bookstore this week. The university bookstore, called the Bookie, distributed free agendas with a photo of rival school University of Washington on the cover, according to the Huffington Post.
According to a WSU official, the publisher mistakenly mixed up the similar-sounding universities when choosing a photo.
Educators told KREM the mistake wasn't a "huge deal."
Local restaurant Munchy'z Hot Dogs posted a picture of the planner:
According to the Seattle Times, there's no word on whether they'll swap the photo for something more... realistic.
HP Elite Lounge
More from this author
- For-Profit Education Stocks Are Getting Killed
- Four points about higher education in India
- Here's where Donald Trump stands on education
- Is Higher Education Becoming A Privilege For The E...
- Online Education: Young Guns Will Propel Market Ex...
- Beginning of a revolution in Education through Cou...
- How to create world-class higher education centres...
George Clooney's Home Is Beyond Stunning
Taylor Swift's Outfits Leaves You To Your Imagination
This Article Will Change The Way You Buy Glasses Forever
Only 1 in 10 Americans Can Pass This U.s. History Quiz
15 Most Attractive Female Billionaires
No Time for the Gym? This In-Home Machine is All You Need