College Bookstore Accidentally Hands Out Back-To-School Planner With Rival School On Cover
Students at Washington State University did a double take when they were handed their free planners at their bookstore this week. The university bookstore, called the Bookie, distributed free agendas with a photo of rival school University of Washington on the cover , according to the Huffington Post.
According to a WSU official, the publisher mistakenly mixed up the similar-sounding universities when choosing a photo.
Educators told KREM the mistake wasn't a "huge deal."
Local restaurant Munchy'z Hot Dogs posted a picture of the planner:
According to the Seattle Times , there's no word on whether they'll swap the photo for something more... realistic.
More from this author
- Four points about higher education in India
- Here's where Donald Trump stands on education
- 4 ways Finland beats America on education
- Online Education: Young Guns Will Propel Market Ex...
- Beginning of a revolution in Education through Cou...
- How to create world-class higher education centres...
- Here are the options for bettering higher educatio...
13-yr-old Ashwini needs help to fight Cancer!
5 signs that you are in a toxic relationships
10 Ridiculously Weird Things You Can Buy Online
7 bollywood celebrities with royal background
Help family recover from a horrific accident!
10 Bollywood actors who became superstars after flop debut