Don't Play Top iPhone Game 'Flappy Bird' - It's Simple But Impossible, And You'll Want To Rip Out Your Hair
Flappy Bird is perched on top of the App Store right now. The game looks a lot like Mario Brothers and it's incredibly simple. It's also incredibly frustrating.
Dong Nguyen made Flappy Birds, and another game he made, Super Ball Juggling, is currently ranked number two in the App Store.
Here's how Flappy Bird works.
1. It looks like a Super Mario Brothers video game, complete with green pipes. Press "start" to begin.
2.Tap your iPhone screen to make the bird fly. He falls quickly, so keep tapping the screen.
3. Before long, you'll see two pipes. Your job is to get the flappy bird through the pipes safely. If you hit one, you die.
4. See? You're dead already. Start over.
HP Elite Lounge
More from this author
- Shree Sai Spaces Creations and Wasankar Wealth man...
- Apple Shares Up More Than 2% As iPhone Announcemen...
- The Apple Store is down!
- SBI cleans up its balance sheets by writing off lo...
- Thanks to her mom, 3-year-old London Scout is Inst...
- Two former Apple and LloydsPharmacy execs have lau...
- Companies to say goodbye to a horde of identificat...
Only 1 in 10 Americans Can Pass This U.s. History Quiz
How to Pack Light for Any Trip
Ghost Vessel Crosses Ocean With This Inside
15 Most Attractive Female Billionaires
Officers Found This Dog Cowering Alone In The Everglades. ..
5 Pitfalls to Watch Out for When Working with Cloud Services