Don't Play Top iPhone Game 'Flappy Bird' - It's Simple But Impossible, And You'll Want To Rip Out Your Hair
Flappy Bird is perched on top of the App Store right now. The game looks a lot like Mario Brothers and it's incredibly simple. It's also incredibly frustrating.
Dong Nguyen made Flappy Birds, and another game he made, Super Ball Juggling, is currently ranked number two in the App Store.
Here's how Flappy Bird works.
1. It looks like a Super Mario Brothers video game, complete with green pipes. Press "start" to begin.
2.Tap your iPhone screen to make the bird fly. He falls quickly, so keep tapping the screen.
3. Before long, you'll see two pipes. Your job is to get the flappy bird through the pipes safely. If you hit one, you die.
4. See? You're dead already. Start over.
More from this author
- Shree Sai Spaces Creations and Wasankar Wealth man...
- What's 'hot' and what's 'not' for tech in 2017
- Apple Shares Up More Than 2% As iPhone Announcemen...
- More than 1 million people now pay for Tinder's pr...
- SBI cleans up its balance sheets by writing off lo...
- Thanks to her mom, 3-year-old London Scout is Inst...
- Two former Apple and LloydsPharmacy execs have lau...
13-yr-old Ashwini needs help to fight Cancer!
5 signs that you are in a toxic relationships
10 Ridiculously Weird Things You Can Buy Online
7 bollywood celebrities with royal background
Help family recover from a horrific accident!
7 movies you won’t believe Hrithik Roshan rejected!