EXCLUSIVE: This is how IBM is supporting Indian start-ups
Tanya DubeyNov 22, 2016, 03.16 PM
One of such strategies is IBM
The event was aimed at identifying
Last week the company announced
Smart Camp event held on November 18, 2016, in New Delhi was a great opportunity for the participating startups to present their solutions to a panel of VCs, angel investors, enterprise CIOs, IBM executives and key influencers across various domains.
ALSO READ: Each OLX transaction is making the environment cleaner
Next in line in the Smartcamp series is the Smartcamp for Deep Tech will be organized in Bangalore. IBM Global Entrepreneur program is accepting applications from B2B and B2C Startups less than 5 years having innovations around areas like IoT,Big Data & Analytics, Security, Storage, BI, Mobile, Cognitive & Machine Learning, Blockchain, Social, Infrastructure Services Management or Cloud.
The link for applying is here.
More from this author
- Intel South Asia MD Debjani Ghosh quits, Prakash M...
- Business Insider is hiring an entertainment intern
- Business Insider is Hiring an Account Manager
- Business Insider is hiring a sports reporter
- Business Insider is hiring a science reporter
- Business Insider is hiring a DevOps Engineer
- APPLY NOW: Business Insider is hiring a Politics R...