Eric Schmidt Is Giving Away $1 Million To People Who Are Solving Problems Through Technology
Schmidt announced the news this morning on CBS while promoting his book, "The New Digital Age." Jared Cohen, Google's Ideas Director, is his co-author.
"I think I should put my money where my mouth is," Schmit told CBS. The $1 milion will be awarded on March 10. "We identified a whole bunch of companies all over the world trying to solve oppressive censorship, empower individuals, and make these phones more useful."
HP Elite Lounge
More from this author
- Shree Sai Spaces Creations and Wasankar Wealth man...
- Apple Shares Up More Than 2% As iPhone Announcemen...
- The Apple Store is down!
- SBI cleans up its balance sheets by writing off lo...
- Thanks to her mom, 3-year-old London Scout is Inst...
- Two former Apple and LloydsPharmacy execs have lau...
- Companies to say goodbye to a horde of identificat...
The route NRIs take to profit via real estate
Let’s play, winners every day!
The new way to profit through Indian real estate, safely
George Clooney's Home Is Beyond Stunning
Taylor Swift's Outfits Leaves You To Your Imagination
This Article Will Change The Way You Buy Glasses Forever