Experts Say These Are The 20 Best Beers In The World
Stanford University computer science post-doc Julian McAuley and assistant professor Jure Leskovec released a paper in 2013 outlining how our tastes change as we consume more products and gain more expertise.
They theorized that the more experience we have, the more we will like certain products that are less accessible to beginners.
McAuley and Leskovec developed a model to help them separate "expert" users from "beginners" on a given review website. You can read all about it here , but briefly, it takes into account the number of reviews a user has written, and how the user's ratings evolved compared to the rest of the "expert" community (those who have written more than 50 reviews).
More from this author
- Wipro formally lists Trump as a potential threat
- The Trump administration is halting its weekly lis...
- The 50 best restaurants in America
- This Pinterest-like feature on Amazon lets you mak...
- The 10 most popular prescription drugs in the US
- The 10 best everyday exercises for burning calories
- More than 3,200 stores are shutting down - here's ...