Experts Say These Are The 20 Best Beers In The World
Stanford University computer science post-doc Julian McAuley and assistant professor Jure Leskovec released a paper in 2013 outlining how our tastes change as we consume more products and gain more expertise.
They theorized that the more experience we have, the more we will like certain products that are less accessible to beginners.
McAuley and Leskovec developed a model to help them separate "expert" users from "beginners" on a given review website. You can read all about it here , but briefly, it takes into account the number of reviews a user has written, and how the user's ratings evolved compared to the rest of the "expert" community (those who have written more than 50 reviews).
More from this author
- 26 lists everyone should make
- B.J. Novak explains why lists are taking over the ...
- Business Insider Is Hiring A Lists And Features Re...
- A top sommelier rates the airlines with the best w...
- OpenTable Users Say These Restaurants Have The Bes...
- Why to-do lists make you more productive - even if...
- Billionaire Koch Brother Lists Aspen Mansion For $...
Highest paid Bollywood actresses in 2016
Help this father stay alive for 1-yr-old son!
Prelaunch Lodha Amara - Kolshet Thane 1,2&3 bhk @ Rs.58 lac+
Lodha Amara Thane
Own monthly rent generating property for as little as 10 lac
Highest paid Bollywood actors in 2016
Own monthly rent generating property for as little as ₹5L