Guess what Twitter is offering to small businesses in India? A self-service ads platform
BI India BureauSep 3, 2015, 05.46 PM
Small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) in India can now promote their work on a self-service advertising platform, launched by
The micro-blogging site has expanded the platform reach of Twitter Ads globally from 33 countries to over 200 countries, according to a statement.
It said that SMBs from India to
SMBs face the most challenges and are least resourced to promote the good work they do, said
"With the expansion of the Twitter self-service ads platform, we are excited to help SMBs level the playing field with digital advertising to increase their sales," Huo said in the statement.
There are 51 million SMBs in India, according to research firm Zinnov. Start-ups registered in India are projected to go up a whopping 11,500 by 2020, independent consultancy
Anyone with a
More from this author
- Here’s when you should consider making your small ...
- 6 Elements your small business website should have...
- The 'small business owners of the year' share thei...
- Trump's iPhone only has Twitter installed
- Twitter hires Intuit's Ned Segal to be new CFO
- Here are all 43 accounts Trump follows on Twitter
- Ex-Goldman Sachs banker Ned Segal named new Twitte...