Guess what Twitter is offering to small businesses in India? A self-service ads platform
BI India BureauSep 3, 2015, 05.36 PM
Small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) in India can now promote their work on a self-service advertising platform, launched by
The micro-blogging site has expanded the platform reach of Twitter Ads globally from 33 countries to over 200 countries, according to a statement.
It said that SMBs from India to
SMBs face the most challenges and are least resourced to promote the good work they do, said
"With the expansion of the Twitter self-service ads platform, we are excited to help SMBs level the playing field with digital advertising to increase their sales," Huo said in the statement.
There are 51 million SMBs in India, according to research firm Zinnov. Start-ups registered in India are projected to go up a whopping 11,500 by 2020, independent consultancy
Anyone with a
More from this author
- There's good news for small business employees
- Could education be the key to growing your small b...
- The best small business owner in every state
- Wells Fargo's scandal reportedly impacted 10,000 s...
- How to make the most of your small-business loan
- Here's What Boxing Taught This Small-Business Owne...
- 5 small business scams to look for in 2017