Here's How A Bunch Of Websites Break Down For Mobile Usage Vs. Desktop
Mobile engagement is changing the online and e-commerce landscapes.
A recent Bank Of America chart shows how much time people spent accessing major websites on their mobile phones vs. their desktop computers.
Pandora and Instagram are overwhelmingly mobile. Meanwhile, people are more likely to access AOL, LinkedIn, and Tumblr via desktop:
Bank Of America
More from this author
- Shree Sai Spaces Creations and Wasankar Wealth man...
- Mahindra to enter eCommerce soon!
- Ecommerce trying the ‘App’ropriate move
- eCommerce industry is wooing merchants. Here’s how?
- India eCommerce industry on a ‘aqui’hiring spree
- Finance Ministry easens policies on FDI in ecommer...
- Indian eCommerce industry hopes Diwali will light ...