Here's How You'll Talk Differently On Facebook As You Get Older
the geekiest site on the net , has maintained a service where you can share your Facebook data with them and they'll spit out a fantastic analysis.
They made it an option that you can donate your data to the research group so they can study the way we interact on the social network.
As a result of those "data donors," the Wolfram team has been able to learn a ton about the way people behave on social networks
One fantastic thing the Wolfram team was able to do is to l ooked at the aggregated text people wrote on their Facebook walls.
We just saw it presented last week at the Wolfram Data Summit, and the folks behind the Wolfram Blog were kind enough to allow us to reprint it.
They were able to classify them by topic and check how its popularity varies with age and sex. So you can see how the topics you talk about vary over time.
More from this author
- Shree Sai Spaces Creations and Wasankar Wealth man...
- 14 impressive features in Volvo's XC90 SUV
- 2 Features Snapchat Should Have Added Yesterday
- 10 features we want to see in iOS 10
- Instagram is adding more features to take on Snapc...
- 9 hidden Xbox One features only power users know a...
- Here are the best new features coming to Tesla cars