Here's the simple trick to look your best in selfies from your smartphone
The problem was likely wide-angle distortion, the property of smartphone lenses (and other superwide cameras) that renders their subjects a bit odd-looking and cartoonish.
Fortunately, there's a simple way around the problem if you understand a bit about the optics of these devices.
Here's what you need to know:
More from this author
- Business Insider is hiring a science reporter
- 14 science-backed ways to sleep better
- 15 places where computer science majors dream of w...
- Ad tech company Audience Science is shutting down
- How to take the perfect vacation, according to sci...
- Science says happier people have these 9 things in...
- 9 science-backed ways to appear more attractive