I tried the science-backed 7-minute fitness routine that's going viral, and it actually works
But as it turns out, the app actually, well, works you out.
I tried it for the first time last year and I'm still hooked, so I recently got in touch with Chris Jordan , the director of exercise physiology at the Johnson & Johnson Human Performance Institute and the person behind the app, to get some insight into how it works.
For me, the app is perfect on the weekends, when I can't make it to a yoga class, or as something fun to do with a friend at home.
More from this author
- Shree Sai Spaces Creations and Wasankar Wealth man...
- 5 science facts 'Jurassic World' totally ignored
- 35 Science 'Facts' That Are Totally Wrong
- The science of why winners keep winning
- Our science editor explains why you should listen ...
- 9 Science-Backed Tips For Better Sleep
- 17 phenomenal science-inspired tattoos from Instag...