Incredible Economist Cover Has Putin Riding Shirtless On A Tank
The new cover of the Economist has Russian President Vladimir Putin, shirtless, riding on a tank.
Given Moscow's invasion in Crimea and increasing hostile rhetoric from Putin himself, the cover sums the moment up quite vividly:
- Defense Contractor Stocks Are Surging
- In Defense Of Marissa Mayer
- Modi’s Bang Bad Defense Shopping List
- Syracuse's Defense Is Downright Scary Right Now
- Secretary Of Defense Hagel Called 'Secretary Of De...
- Watch the FCC Chair's impassioned defense of net n...
- REPORTS: A Secretary Of Defense Nominee Has Been C...