Incredible Economist Cover Has Putin Riding Shirtless On A Tank
The new cover of the Economist has Russian President Vladimir Putin, shirtless, riding on a tank.
Given Moscow's invasion in Crimea and increasing hostile rhetoric from Putin himself, the cover sums the moment up quite vividly:
HP Elite Lounge
More from this author
- In Defense Of Marissa Mayer
- Secretary Of Defense Hagel Called 'Secretary Of De...
- Watch the FCC Chair's impassioned defense of net n...
- REPORTS: A Secretary Of Defense Nominee Has Been C...
- Johnny Manziel Taunted By Bengals Defense After Sa...
- Former Defense Secretary shares leadership lessons...
- Defense Stocks Have Done Spectacularly Well Since ...
George Clooney's Home Is Beyond Stunning
Taylor Swift's Outfits Leaves You To Your Imagination
Only 1 in 10 Americans Can Pass This U.s. History Quiz
15 Most Attractive Female Billionaires
No Time for the Gym? This In-Home Machine is All You Need
2 Dogs Found Crying In A Tar Pit.. (What Happems Next Will..