India's fiscal deficit target a comfort for central bank: RBI governor
ReutersMar 12, 2016, 02.59 PM
Rajan told reporters the central bank's board gave substantial compliments to the finance minister for budget and fiscal discipline. He said the country was broadly moving in the direction of boosting growth.
(Image credits: Reuters)
HP Elite Lounge
More from this author
- Here’s what Arun Jaitley and Subramanian Swamy had...
- Arun Jaitley says he disapproves personal attacks ...
- Leadership lessons from RBI Governor Raghuram Rajan
- Who will replace Raghuram Rajan as RBI Governor?
- Amul’s latest ad about RBI Governor Raghuram Rajan...
- RBI has firm faith in innovation, says Raghuram Ra...
- Calm down, says Raghuram Rajan! RBI is prepared fo...
Only 1 in 10 Americans Can Pass This U.s. History Quiz
How to Pack Light for Any Trip
Ghost Vessel Crosses Ocean With This Inside
15 Most Attractive Female Billionaires
Officers Found This Dog Cowering Alone In The Everglades. ..
5 Pitfalls to Watch Out for When Working with Cloud Services