Investors commit Rs.15 lakh crore at Make in India week
IANSFeb 18, 2016, 04.50 PM
India's biggest manufacturing promotional till date at home - the
"The numbers are in. INR 15,20,000 Cr investment already committed at #MakeInIndia Week," the event's main organiser, the union Department Of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP) tweeted.
"INR 1,05,000 crore of business enquirers generated during #MakeInIndia Week," another tweet said.
Enumerating the scale of the event, a separate tweet said: "8,90,000 visitors
8,245 B2B, B2G and G2G meetings 1,245 national and international speakers 215 exhibitors 102 nations.:
Addressing the event's closing ceremony, DIPP Secretary Amitabh Kant said: "Maharashtra will become gateway of India", testifying to the success of the event held in the state capital.
More from this author
- Modi’s ‘Make In India’ to get a make-over
- Airbus wants to Make in India
- Budget 2015: 'Make in India' to make India manufac...
- Why Xiaomi will Make in India and Apple won’t
- After Apple, Xiaomi, Sony to ‘Make in India’ via F...
- PM Modi answers whether 'Make in India' will be su...
- Modi's 'Make In India' Push To Depend On Chinese S...
Save Mother of two young boys from Cancer!
Pre-Launch Lodha Palava Central Park 1,2&3 BHK @ 37 Lac+
Lodha Palava City
Increase your website visits through Colombia
Without your help he wont survive cancer!
Want to post your ad? Switch to Colombia
Help save farmer from Terminal Liver Disease!