Investors commit Rs.15 lakh crore at Make in India week
IANSFeb 18, 2016, 04.53 PM
India's biggest manufacturing promotional till date at home - the
"The numbers are in. INR 15,20,000 Cr investment already committed at #MakeInIndia Week," the event's main organiser, the union Department Of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP) tweeted.
"INR 1,05,000 crore of business enquirers generated during #MakeInIndia Week," another tweet said.
Enumerating the scale of the event, a separate tweet said: "8,90,000 visitors
8,245 B2B, B2G and G2G meetings 1,245 national and international speakers 215 exhibitors 102 nations.:
Addressing the event's closing ceremony, DIPP Secretary Amitabh Kant said: "Maharashtra will become gateway of India", testifying to the success of the event held in the state capital.
More from this author
- Modi’s ‘Make In India’ to get a make-over
- Airbus wants to Make in India
- Budget 2015: 'Make in India' to make India manufac...
- Why Xiaomi will Make in India and Apple won’t
- After Apple, Xiaomi, Sony to ‘Make in India’ via F...
- PM Modi answers whether 'Make in India' will be su...
- Modi's 'Make In India' Push To Depend On Chinese S...