Kentucky Couple Accused Of Selling Military Electronics To China
Louis and Rosemary Brothers, who own Valley Forge Composite Technologies, came under investigation after the State Department received information they had used the company to provide International Traffic in Arms Regulations items to China, according to the Associated Press.
"The FBI is dedicated to detect, deter and defeat the threat posed by state sponsored groups, individuals and organizations attempting to illicitly acquire technology," the agency said in a statement released after the arrests.
The couple was booked and then released on bond, and the company website appeared to be taken down, according to WLWT 5 Cincinnati. It was unclear what the specific items in question were.
Valley Forge Composite Technologies is a publicly traded company whose trading was suspended in April by the Security and Exchange Commission due to a lack of current and accurate information about the company, the SEC stated in a release.
HP Elite Lounge
More from this author
- In Defense Of Marissa Mayer
- Secretary Of Defense Hagel Called 'Secretary Of De...
- Watch the FCC Chair's impassioned defense of net n...
- REPORTS: A Secretary Of Defense Nominee Has Been C...
- Johnny Manziel Taunted By Bengals Defense After Sa...
- Former Defense Secretary shares leadership lessons...
- Defense Stocks Have Done Spectacularly Well Since ...
Come be part of the Royal Celebrations!
The new way to profit through Indian real estate, safely
George Clooney's Home Is Beyond Stunning
Taylor Swift's Outfits Leaves You To Your Imagination
This Article Will Change The Way You Buy Glasses Forever
Only 1 in 10 Americans Can Pass This U.s. History Quiz