LG G2 Review: Now Here Is Something New
Sulabh PuriNov 7, 2013, 12.34 PM
Dressed in black, the built of this phone is top notch and LG seems to have got it right.
LG has managed to give this phone a lot of goodies. While the hardware configuration consists of a 2.26 GHz Quad-core CPU, 2 GB RAM and 16 GB onboard memory, the operating system is Android
The Android OS works swiftly with this phone and it recognises screen taps and swipes efficiently. We did give it a hard time but to our amazement, the phone did not break a sweat and quickly adjusted to our swipe and slide demands. The 13 MP rear camera works well, too. We had a brilliant time clicking photographs outdoors and in well-lit rooms. Night shots were not too bad either. However, we do recommend using the flash in low light conditions for best results.
All in all, this phone has a vivid screen that is nice for both games and movies. The battery life is pretty decent and lasted us a day on 2G network. Just one small point - you might take a bit of time to get accustomed to the rear keys. The phone is now available in the market for Rs 36,700 and is a good buy for people looking for a high-end Android phone under the 40K
More from this author
- [Review] HTC Desire 601: Good Looks And Neat Featu...
- The 9 Series Curve UHDTV Is Brilliant With A Very ...
- Review: Nikon DF Is A Brilliant New Yet Old DSLR I...
- LG Showcases LG G Flex, Plans To Start Indian Sale...
- LG Electronics just turned eighteen in India
- This new TV from LG India will keep mosquitoes away
- Google LG Nexus 5 Comes To India, Is Sold Out With...