MARK CUBAN: I'd give Trump a C-minus for his first 100 days
"He signs a lot of executive orders that he doesn't truly understand," Cuban said.
A vocal Trump critic considering his own future presidential aspirations, Cuban cited the administration's failure to pass healthcare legislation that would have repealed and replaced Obamacare and argued Trump has a long way to go on tax reform.
"He doesn't have a foundation for any tax changes - he's going to find out it's also very complicated," Cuban said, arguing that Trump campaigned on being able to make major policy changes with bipartisan support.
"Now he turns around and says, "No, everybody hates me and nobody's helping me,' you know, and he pouts," Cuban said.
But Cuban, who owns the Dallas Mavericks and campaigned for Hillary Clinton in 2016, also argued that if you view Trump's presidency as "political chemotherapy," then he might deserve a higher grade.
"If that's the way you're evaluating Donald Trump, he's doing a phenomenal job," Cuban said.
More from this author
- World politics: Tainting love
- The pound is officially all about politics
- This is how you can nail politics at workplace
- Rahul Gandhi 'snooping': BJP tells Congress to sto...
- Tony Blair has hinted at a dramatic return to poli...
- This Google Chrome extension weeds out politics fr...
- Politico shuffles reporters as it refocuses media ...