McDonald's New UK Ad Tries To Convince Parents That The Food Is Super Healthy
As a part of an ad campaign agency Leo Burnett London says aims "to reassure parents about the high quality of McDonald's food," the fast food chain just released an ad to convince mom and dad that the burgers are farm fresh.
"The nation's farms need you," a voice declares over footage of children — "our green fingered friends of the future" — playing with toy cows and pretending to water crayons.
The ad states that McDonald's sources from 17,500 Irish and British farms.
This comes months after 9-year-old Hannah Robertson publicly reprimanded McDonald's CEO Don Thompson. saying that "it would be nice if you stopped trying to trick kids into wanting to eat your food all the time."
Watch the ad below:
HP Elite Lounge
More from this author
- Forget 'Mad Men', here's what the women of Madison...
- Former Mozilla VP Darren Herman is starting his ow...
- The 29 best people in advertising to follow on Ins...
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today
- Facebook's mobile advertising onslaught continues
- Mobiles: The Hottest Advertising Platform in India
- Facebook’s New Advertising Platform To Hit Markets?
George Clooney's Home Is Beyond Stunning
Taylor Swift's Outfits Leaves You To Your Imagination
This Article Will Change The Way You Buy Glasses Forever
Only 1 in 10 Americans Can Pass This U.s. History Quiz
15 Most Attractive Female Billionaires
No Time for the Gym? This In-Home Machine is All You Need