McDonald's New UK Ad Tries To Convince Parents That The Food Is Super Healthy
As a part of an ad campaign agency Leo Burnett London says aims " to reassure parents about the high quality of McDonald's food," the fast food chain just released an ad to convince mom and dad that the burgers are farm fresh.
"The nation's farms need you," a voice declares over footage of children — "our green fingered friends of the future" — playing with toy cows and pretending to water crayons.
The ad states that
This comes months after 9-year-old Hannah Robertson publicly reprimanded McDonald's CEO Don Thompson . saying that "it would be nice if you stopped trying to trick kids into wanting to eat your food all the time."
Watch the ad below:
More from this author
- Forget 'Mad Men', here's what the women of Madison...
- Former Mozilla VP Darren Herman is starting his ow...
- The 29 best people in advertising to follow on Ins...
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today
- Facebook's mobile advertising onslaught continues
- Mobiles: The Hottest Advertising Platform in India
- Facebook’s New Advertising Platform To Hit Markets?
Toyota - Less browsing, more dancing
3/4 bed luxury residences starting Rs. 7.2 Cr
The World Towers, Worli-Mumbai
Homes inspired by London's Westend in Bangalore
Reach your premium audience with Colombia
अफसरों की अधूरी तैयारी से पीएम मोदी हुए नाराज
Bollywood Playback Singers Who Gets Paid The Most