Meet Chetan Kakkar, the Delhi boy who got an offer of Rs 1.27 crore from Google!
BI India BureauNov 20, 2015, 12.13 PM
"This was what I had been striving so far and I am excited to join Google," an excited Kakkar told Times of India.
A final year student of DTU's information technology department, Kakkar will be joining Google, California with a compensation of Rs 1,25,74,200 ($1,90,000) after he completes his study in 2016. The highest offer made so far in DTU campus has been Rs 93 lakh.
Kakkar, who's an alumnus of Springdales, Pusa Road felt that DTU made a difference to his prospects. Kakkar's parents are teachers at Delhi University. Rita Kakkar is in the faculty of chemistry department and Subhash Kakkar is a teacher of management studies.
Image credit: Indiatimes
More from this author
- LIVE: Google earnings
- Google warns of phishing scam that impersonates Go...
- 12 fun tricks hidden inside Google Hangouts
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai joins Alphabet's board
- Google is 'replacing' Google Talk - here's what th...
- Google is dominating Apple in the classroom
- 18 Google products that bombed, died, or disappear...