Petronet LNG shares advance over 4% on cut in custom duty
BI India BureauFeb 1, 2017, 02.34 PM
The shares of the company opened at Rs 376.95 and touched a high and low of Rs 389.75 and Rs 371.10 in trade. Benchmark BSE was trading almost flat at 27,655.11.
More from this author
- Qatar’s RasGas waives off $1 billion penalty on In...
- Budget 2017: Finance Minister Arun Jaitley to focu...
- Greek Finance Minister quits
- Germany's finance minister says 'Greece has moved ...
- Singapore tax treaty needs to be amended, says fin...
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley makes biggest announ...
- Greek finance minister Yanis Varoufakis doesn't dr...
Reach your premium audience with Colombia
Save Mother of two young boys from Cancer!
Pre-Launch Lodha Palava Central Park 1,2&3 BHK @ 37 Lac+
Lodha Palava City
Increase your website visits through Colombia
Without your help he wont survive cancer!
Want to post your ad? Switch to Colombia