Remembering Princess Diana: 30 Iconic Photos Of The Princess Of Wales
The year of her death, 1997, was highlighted by trips to Angola and Bosnia in her high-profile campaign against land mines, and Mediterranean holidays with her sons and companion, Emad Mohamed al-Fayed.
Seventeen years after her death, Princess Diana is remembered for her compassion and commitment to her causes. These photos display her endless supply of charm and generosity.
More from this author
- World politics: Tainting love
- Being Human Goes International
- The pound is officially all about politics
- This is how you can nail politics at workplace
- 20 striking photos of international borders from a...
- Rahul Gandhi 'snooping': BJP tells Congress to sto...
- Tony Blair has hinted at a dramatic return to poli...
5 signs that you are in a toxic relationships
13-yr-old Ashwini needs help to fight Cancer!
10 Ridiculously Weird Things You Can Buy Online
Most searched Bollywood celebrities on the Internet
Help family recover from a horrific accident!
Top 10 Dhoni captain cool moments