Remembering Princess Diana: 30 Iconic Photos Of The Princess Of Wales
The year of her death, 1997, was highlighted by trips to Angola and Bosnia in her high-profile campaign against land mines, and Mediterranean holidays with her sons and companion, Emad Mohamed al-Fayed.
Seventeen years after her death, Princess Diana is remembered for her compassion and commitment to her causes. These photos display her endless supply of charm and generosity.
- World politics: Tainting love
- Being Human Goes International
- Twitter's International Prospects Look Promising
- Know all about AAI’s international plans
- Top 5 emerging international travel destinations
- Stocks With International Exposure Have Been Under...
- Rahul Gandhi 'snooping': BJP tells Congress to sto...