Remembering Princess Diana: 30 Iconic Photos Of The Princess Of Wales
The year of her death, 1997, was highlighted by trips to Angola and Bosnia in her high-profile campaign against land mines, and Mediterranean holidays with her sons and companion, Emad Mohamed al-Fayed.
Seventeen years after her death, Princess Diana is remembered for her compassion and commitment to her causes. These photos display her endless supply of charm and generosity.
More from this author
- World politics: Tainting love
- Being Human Goes International
- Rahul Gandhi 'snooping': BJP tells Congress to sto...
- 20 striking photos of international borders from a...
- Top International Stars who adorned Indian TVCs
- Putin Is Infiltrating European Politics With Shock...
- Know all about AAI’s international plans