Samsung’s ‘Bixby’ is the answer to Apple’s Siri
Gaurav SangwaniJan 12, 2017, 03.47 PM
As a major aspect of promoting Samsung Pay, Samsung's webmasters uploaded a picture specifying three choices on the best way to pay for goods: "Shopping, Mini, and Bixby".
"Bixby" is accepted to be a voice-powered digital assistant. The assistant is relied upon to be used by the majority of Samsung's first-party applications, including the Samsung web browser, Samsung's PIM software and Samsung Pay.
In October, Samsung acquired Viv, an
Considering exactly how essential the Galaxy S8 will be for Samsung — considering the scandalous Note 7's disaster — we unquestionably trust that whatever's being done may wind up being of enormous importance for the company; and with Google's hardware intrusion, it'll be fascinating to see how things eventually work out.
Former mobile mammoth
More from this author
- Samsung to use Samsung Pay in fight against rival ...
- Apple Just Delivered Samsung A Big Win
- Why Samsung wants an Apple Pay competitor
- Watch out Apple Samsung is now eyeing Apple watch ...
- Indians prefer Xiaomi over Samsung, Apple
- Samsung is miles ahead of Apple in one crucial way
- The launch of Samsung's voice assistant Bixby is a...