Samsung’s ‘Bixby’ is the answer to Apple’s Siri
Gaurav SangwaniJan 12, 2017, 03.47 PM
As a major aspect of promoting Samsung Pay, Samsung's webmasters uploaded a picture specifying three choices on the best way to pay for goods: "Shopping, Mini, and Bixby".
"Bixby" is accepted to be a voice-powered digital assistant. The assistant is relied upon to be used by the majority of Samsung's first-party applications, including the Samsung web browser, Samsung's PIM software and Samsung Pay.
In October, Samsung acquired Viv, an
Considering exactly how essential the Galaxy S8 will be for Samsung — considering the scandalous Note 7's disaster — we unquestionably trust that whatever's being done may wind up being of enormous importance for the company; and with Google's hardware intrusion, it'll be fascinating to see how things eventually work out.
Former mobile mammoth
More from this author
- Samsung won't launch its Bixby assistant for the G...
- Apple is making Samsung rich
- Indians prefer Xiaomi over Samsung, Apple
- The launch of Samsung's voice assistant Bixby is a...
- 'Apple has Samsung on the ropes like never before,...
- It looks like Galaxy S8 owners are being forced in...
- Google, Apple, and Samsung optimistic about mobile...