See inside the gorgeous space a four-person VC firm uses to both live and work in San Francisco
Dustin Walker for Laurel & Wolf
Expensive hotels and room service quickly lost their luster and, with sky-high rents in San Francisco, a lease on a four-bedroom apartment wasn't any more appealing.
So Arena Ventures found a one-bedroom apartment and enlisted the help of one of their own investments, Laurel & Wolf , a Los Angeles-based interior design startup that pairs clients with designers to refresh specific rooms for $149 each. For $249 a room, you can pick from three different designers whose concepts you can preview before selecting.
Laurel & Wolf designer Erica Johnston helped the team transform their one-bedroom apartment into a two-bedroom space where the team could both live and work when they're in town. Let's take a look inside.
More from this author
- Shree Sai Spaces Creations and Wasankar Wealth man...
- What's 'hot' and what's 'not' for tech in 2017
- Apple Shares Up More Than 2% As iPhone Announcemen...
- The Apple Store is down!
- More than 1 million people now pay for Tinder's pr...
- SBI cleans up its balance sheets by writing off lo...
- Thanks to her mom, 3-year-old London Scout is Inst...
Father's Incredible battle to save his Girl!
Help family recover from a horrific accident!
Help save farmer from Terminal Liver Disease!
Help save baby who was born without a Kidney!
13-yr-old Ashwini needs help to fight Cancer!
Help 7-year-old get a second chance to live!