Selling tomatoes at 25 paise/ kg! Chhattisgarh farmers destroying their own produce, thanks to demonetisation
Suchayan MandalDec 10, 2016, 01.54 PM
With scrapping of old Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes by PM
Raged at the injustice, the farmers have decided to crush the tomatoes on roads instead of selling them, confirms a report by ANI. Despite a legal tender to sell the produce, the farmers have destroyed the tomatoes by spreading them on road for speeding vehicles to crush them.
Chhattisgarh administered by the
More from this author
- PM Narendra Modi outlines 7-point 'mantra' for BJP...
- PM Narendra Modi hosts 'Digital India' dinner
- PM Narendra Modi To Bond With Students On Teachers...
- Maoist rebels kill 24 policemen in Chhattisgarh, i...
- Silicon gears up to welcome Narendra Modi
- Google’s New CEO hopes to meet with Narendra Modi
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi visits Pathankot air ...