THE UK P2P LENDING REPORT: Market forecasts, top growth drivers, and why the UK market is protected against the troubles facing the US
Peer-to-peer (P2P) lenders use digital platforms to connect borrowers and investors - that's in contrast to banks which lend out customers' deposits.
BI Intelligence forecasts that
In a new report from BI Intelligence, we forecast consumer, business, and property P2P lending volume in the UK, what's driving the growth, and how unique features of the market will insulate it from the problems seen in the US market.
Here are some of the key takeaways:
- Property lending will make up the largest share of P2P activity in the UK in 2020, followed by business lending and consumer loans.
- Traditional lenders will reclaim some P2P lending volume by building or acquiring the technologies that are proving successful.
- While the general concept of P2P lending is the same, there are major differences between the UK and US P2P lending markets.
In full, the report:
- Forecasts the volume of loans UK P2P lenders will make by 2020.
- Highlights the factors that will drive the growth of P2P lenders.
- Explains the differences between the UK and US P2P lending markets.
- Details the outlook for P2P lenders in the UK.
Interested in getting the full report? Here are two ways to access it:
- Subscribe to an All-Access pass to BI Intelligence and gain immediate access to this report and over 100 other expertly researched reports. As an added bonus, you'll also gain access to all future reports and daily newsletters to ensure you stay ahead of the curve and benefit personally and professionally. >> Learn More Now
- Purchase & download the full report from our research store. >> Purchase & Download Now
More from this author
- Mahindra just stopped selling its electric car in ...
- UK visa becomes expensive from today; new rules to...
- DALIO: The US and UK might be facing a 'downward s...
- An Indian just got through the richest people list...
- The UK is now home to hundreds of human trafficker...
- Government officials in the UK are fuming over US ...
- One chart shows the huge mess Brexit is creating f...