Former Twitter executive Tarun Jain joins Flipkart as products division head
BI India BureauNov 23, 2015, 12.02 PM
Jain's roles and responsibilities at Flipkart will include driving business strategy, product vision, roadmap, execution, partnerships and customer adoption.
Jain, who worked with Twitter as the group product manager in the San Francisco Bay Area, has relocated to Bengaluru.
He will report to Flipkart's entrepreneur-in-residence Ravi Garikipati.
"He (Jain) possesses deep understanding of the digital advertising solutions and we believe that his leadership will bring invaluable insights and contribute to the growth of ads group at Flipkart," said Garikipati.
He has also worked with Google, where he built and scaled AdWords Express, Dynamic Ads, Google Offers and Google Shopping.
More from this author
- Kishore Biyani surprisingly backed Flipkart. Here'...
- Flipkart all set to buy Snapdeal
- Snapdeal ends talks for sale to Flipkart
- Flipkart and Amazon's fortunes depend on smartphon...
- And now, artificial intelligence will make your Fl...
- Flipkart is offering upto 25% on the most popular ...
- Flipkart and Snapdeal are negotiating the acquisit...