The 10 most effective ad campaigns this year
This year, online campaigns dominated the top 10. 11 of the 20 highest-ranked campaigns were digital-led. Ad firm Droga5 was the only agency to get into the list more than once. It featured three times with campaigns for Under Armour, Honey Maid, and Newcastle Brown Ale.
The campaigns were ranked according to a points score calculated with a " rigorous methodology " using data from ad award ceremonies around the world. The assessment included the campaign's impact, industry perception, and the level of competition it faced. For each competition a particular campaign won, its award points were multiplied by the rating of the competition.
Scroll down to see the top ten.
More from this author
- Facebook's mobile advertising onslaught continues
- The 10 most-liked advertising CEOs
- Mobiles: The Hottest Advertising Platform in India
- The 30 most creative people in advertising
- Apple should kill its advertising business
- #IndependenceDaySpl: The evolution of Indian Adver...
- 18 false advertising scandals that cost some brand...