The 2016 festive sales- The winner so far
Tanya DubeyOct 3, 2016, 05.30 PM
The last weekend has been nothing short of a war for the online marketplaces in India.
ItneKumMein from ShopClues, the Great Indian Festival from Amazon, the Big Billion Days from
Adding to the exclusive privileges and financial benefits being offered by portals like ShopClues, Flipkart, Amazon, and Snapdeal the online marketplaces have also backed the entire sale by offering additional discounts through a partnership with banks like
Some e-tailers are even providing interest-free zero-cost EMIs, in select cities, across all categories.
So who’s winning in the numbers game? Well, there’s no clear winner yet, but each e-commerce player has made some commendable moves. Let’s find out.
More from this author
- Amazon, Flipkart, & Snapdeal join hands to oppose ...
- Good news in the offing for Flipkart, Amazon, Snap...
- Flipkart attacking Snapdeal, Amazon shows the e-co...
- Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal brace for mega clash to...
- Some worries for Flipkart and Snapdeal? October 13...
- Its warning bells for Flipkart, Amazon! Snapdeal i...
- A huge relief for Flipkart, Snapdeal, Amazon, Jabo...
5 signs that you are in a toxic relationships
13-yr-old Ashwini needs help to fight Cancer!
10 Ridiculously Weird Things You Can Buy Online
10 people worst affected by Modi's anti corruption campaign
Help family recover from a horrific accident!
10 Bollywood celebrities with Miss India title