The 2016 festive sales- The winner so far
Tanya DubeyOct 3, 2016, 05.30 PM
The last weekend has been nothing short of a war for the online marketplaces in India.
ItneKumMein from ShopClues, the Great Indian Festival from Amazon, the Big Billion Days from
Adding to the exclusive privileges and financial benefits being offered by portals like ShopClues, Flipkart, Amazon, and Snapdeal the online marketplaces have also backed the entire sale by offering additional discounts through a partnership with banks like
Some e-tailers are even providing interest-free zero-cost EMIs, in select cities, across all categories.
So who’s winning in the numbers game? Well, there’s no clear winner yet, but each e-commerce player has made some commendable moves. Let’s find out.
More from this author
- Good news in the offing for Flipkart, Amazon, Snap...
- Flipkart attacking Snapdeal, Amazon shows the e-co...
- Sellers on Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal cry foul ove...
- Some worries for Flipkart and Snapdeal? October 13...
- Its warning bells for Flipkart, Amazon! Snapdeal i...
- A huge relief for Flipkart, Snapdeal, Amazon, Jabo...
- Indian govt is tracking online shopping on Flipkar...
Prelaunch Lodha Amara - Kolshet Thane 1,2&3 bhk @ Rs.58 lac+
Lodha Amara Thane
Own monthly rent generating property for as little as 10 lac
Highest paid Bollywood playback singers
Lodha Amara @ Kolshet Thane - 1, 2 & 3 bhks @ 58 lac+
Lodha Amara - Kolshet Thane
Grade a commercial property leased to blue-chip tenant @ 9%
Low budget movies which went on to become blockbusters