The 2016 festive sales- The winner so far
Tanya DubeyOct 3, 2016, 05.38 PM
The last weekend has been nothing short of a war for the online marketplaces in India.
ItneKumMein from ShopClues, the Great Indian Festival from Amazon, the Big Billion Days from
Adding to the exclusive privileges and financial benefits being offered by portals like ShopClues, Flipkart, Amazon, and Snapdeal the online marketplaces have also backed the entire sale by offering additional discounts through a partnership with banks like
Some e-tailers are even providing interest-free zero-cost EMIs, in select cities, across all categories.
So who’s winning in the numbers game? Well, there’s no clear winner yet, but each e-commerce player has made some commendable moves. Let’s find out.
More from this author
- Flipkart all set to buy Snapdeal
- Snapdeal ends talks for sale to Flipkart
- Flipkart and Snapdeal are negotiating the acquisit...
- This is what will happen if Snapdeal gets acquired...
- It’s official! Flipkart has signed the term-sheet ...
- Azim Premji, Ratan Tata’s nod also important for F...
- Flipkart has to cross another hurdle before acquir...