The Chinese invasion of India Inc
Usha Rani DasJan 29, 2016, 05.49 PM
After alleged territorial incursion, China is slowly, but definitely invading the major driver of
Starting this year, the spate of announcements proves that China is on an investment high. Wanda, China's largest commercial
The Chinese incursion has been the best news so far for the start-ups as a major part of these Chinese investments flowed in this sector last year. From Alibaba's investment in
They are also targeting large cap stocks. State Administration of
These investments point towards the country's growing affiliation towards its neighbour. So much so that many Indian companies are eyeing Chinese investments to top their US investments. Is this a start towards a better future of the bittersweet relation these two countries share!
Have a complete look at the journey here.
(Image credits: indiatimes)
More from this author
- And here’s why real estate in retail can expect PE...
- The top 5 online real estate investments you could...
- NRI Investments In India’s Real Estate Market To S...
- Indian Government Gives The Green Signal To 21 FDI...
- IndependenceDaySpl: Performance of the Service Sec...
- Citi backs foreign exchange blockchain startup Cob...
- JPMorgan just posted record foreign exchange tradi...
5 signs that you are in a toxic relationships
13-yr-old Ashwini needs help to fight Cancer!
10 Ridiculously Weird Things You Can Buy Online
Most anticipated action movies of 2017
Help family recover from a horrific accident!
Top 12 Bollywood movies that are based on real life stories!