The Chinese invasion of India Inc
Usha Rani DasJan 29, 2016, 05.49 PM
After alleged territorial incursion, China is slowly, but definitely invading the major driver of
Starting this year, the spate of announcements proves that China is on an investment high. Wanda, China's largest commercial
The Chinese incursion has been the best news so far for the start-ups as a major part of these Chinese investments flowed in this sector last year. From Alibaba's investment in
They are also targeting large cap stocks. State Administration of
These investments point towards the country's growing affiliation towards its neighbour. So much so that many Indian companies are eyeing Chinese investments to top their US investments. Is this a start towards a better future of the bittersweet relation these two countries share!
Have a complete look at the journey here.
(Image credits: indiatimes)
HP Elite Lounge
More from this author
- And here’s why real estate in retail can expect PE...
- The top 5 online real estate investments you could...
- NRI Investments In India’s Real Estate Market To S...
- Indian Government Gives The Green Signal To 21 FDI...
- IndependenceDaySpl: Performance of the Service Sec...
- JPMorgan just posted record foreign exchange tradi...
- 13 ingenious real-estate tips from Zillow's CEO
Let’s play, winners every day!
Top NRI investment options in real estate
George Clooney's Home Is Beyond Stunning
Taylor Swift's Outfits Leaves You To Your Imagination
This Article Will Change The Way You Buy Glasses Forever
Only 1 in 10 Americans Can Pass This U.s. History Quiz