The Chinese invasion of India Inc
Usha Rani DasJan 29, 2016, 06.07 PM
After alleged territorial incursion, China is slowly, but definitely invading the major driver of
Starting this year, the spate of announcements proves that China is on an investment high. Wanda, China's largest commercial
The Chinese incursion has been the best news so far for the start-ups as a major part of these Chinese investments flowed in this sector last year. From Alibaba's investment in
They are also targeting large cap stocks. State Administration of
These investments point towards the country's growing affiliation towards its neighbour. So much so that many Indian companies are eyeing Chinese investments to top their US investments. Is this a start towards a better future of the bittersweet relation these two countries share!
Have a complete look at the journey here.
(Image credits: indiatimes)
More from this author
- And here’s why real estate in retail can expect PE...
- The top 5 online real estate investments you could...
- Foreign Exchange: Swiss Miss
- Citi backs foreign exchange blockchain startup Cob...
- Tour operators want Arun Jaitley to exempt service...
- JPMorgan just posted record foreign exchange tradi...
- RERA is a game changer for real estate