The Colleges That Love Late-Night Food The Most
Whether it's a midnight study break or post-party binge, late-night snacking is a regular part of the college experience.
But there are some colleges where students are more inclined to order late-night delivery than others.
GrubHub recently released a ranking of the college campuses with the highest percentage of food orders placed between 10:00 p.m. and 2:00 a.m. locally, and big campus schools led the pack. The online food-ordering company also shared with Business Insider the highest-rated restaurants that are open for business on the top 5 campuses during the "late night window."
These are the 10 schools that love late-night food the most, and what they love to eat.
1. Syracuse University
More than 24% of orders are late night orders. (Side note: Princeton Review recently named Syracuse America's #1 party school). The highest-rated late-night food spots near Syracuse are Unique Tea House, Beer Belly Deli & Pub (pictured), and Mr. Stirfry.
2. Michigan State University
Nearly 21% of orders are late night orders. The highest-rated late-night food spots near Michigan State are Insomnia Cookies, Pizza House (pictured), and Bell's Greek Kitchen (East Grand River location).
3. University of Connecticut
4. Ithaca College
5. The Ohio State University
6. Cornell University
7. Tufts University
Nearly 18% of orders are late night orders. Sweet Idea Cookie (pictured) is a top-rated late-night delivery spot for Tufts students, as are Fasika Ethiopian Restaurants and Blue Fuji Organic Restaurant (open until 10:15).
8. Le Moyne College
9. University at Albany-SUNY
10. Georgia Tech University
- For-Profit Education Stocks Are Getting Killed
- Four points about higher education in India
- 4 ways Finland beats America on education
- Online Education: Young Guns Will Propel Market Ex...
- Google Invests In Education Startup Valued At $1 B...
- How to create world-class higher education centres...
- Louisiana Governor Wages War Against Controversial...