The FedEx Competition is coming to India to help Small E-commerce Businesses Go Global
Tanya DubeyMay 4, 2017, 03.34 PM
The contest is being held in the country for the first time, giving Indian small businesses the opportunity to win a grant of INR15,00,000.
Originally launched in the US, the
How To Enter
The contest is open to all for-profit Indian small businesses that have been operating for a year or more. Between, April 25 - May 23, contestants can submit their business stories online at fedex.com/grantcontest/in for the judges' consideration. In June, the 10 shortlisted entries will be announced and invited to present a live pitch of their business story. The contest winner will be announced in July. For the contest's Official Rules in India, please visit fedex.com/grantcontest/in.
More from this author
- Here comes FedEx...
- FedEx slides after earnings miss
- FedEx earnings beat expectations, stock gains 5%
- FedEx crushes earnings expectations, stock pops 4%
- FedEx insists that Amazon's expanding shipping net...
- FedEx Earnings Surge Thanks To Big Share Buybacks
- FedEx Express won't carry your recalled Samsung Ga...