These Are The Android Phones That Are Clobbering Apple In China
That company is called Xiaomi, and it is often referred to as the "Apple of China" because a lot of its success comes from mimicking Apple's marketing strategy.
Its best-selling phones are based on Android, but Xiaomi rewrites most of the operating system to fit its own needs. Xiaomi's "forked" version of Android is called MiUI. The company also sells its phones for hundreds of dollars less than Apple and Samsung's devices.
However, Xiaomi's place on top of Apple will likely be short-lived. Apple is reportedly going to start selling iPhones on some of China's largest carriers this year, which will help it snap up a lot more market share in that country.
In the meantime, check out MiUI and see why it's been such a success in China.
HP Elite Lounge
More from this author
- Apple May Have Already Racked Up 4 Million Orders ...
- The 'Apple of China' just released phones with tec...
- The 'Apple of China' just showed us what the iPhon...
- Apple Shares Up More Than 2% As iPhone Announcemen...
- The 'Apple of China' just unveiled a phone that's ...
- The iPhone 6 Plus Is Surging In China
- Apple's iPhone 6 Launch In China Has Been Screwed ...
The route NRIs take to profit via real estate
Maximize profits from India's booming real estate sector
George Clooney's Home Is Beyond Stunning
Taylor Swift's Outfits Leaves You To Your Imagination
This Article Will Change The Way You Buy Glasses Forever
Only 1 in 10 Americans Can Pass This U.s. History Quiz