These Indian start ups got funded by Facebook through FBStart
Suchayan MandalDec 1, 2016, 04.32 PM
To aid the start ups dealing in tech arena,
Of the $50 million in benefits the company distributed to to
India has the largest Facebook international developer community of any other region in the world. More than 75 percent of top-grossing apps in India are integrated with Facebook.
FbStart provides year-round support from Facebook product experts, an exclusive community of global start ups, and up to $80,000 (more than Rs 50 lakhs) in free tools and services from premier partners. Any developer who has launched a working mobile app in the
In India, as the nomination process in on, Facebook has shortlisted quite some start ups as of now to invest.
Here we list out 6 start ups, who have already been selected eligible for FBStart.
More from this author
- Facebook’s FbStart has invested in a Singapore-bas...
- How Facebook is helping Indian developers grow?
- Facebook just pumped $40,000 into this Indian fash...
- Meet the Team Behind XPrep, the Young Ed-Tech Firm...
- Facebook Video Is Driving YouTube Off Facebook
- Meet the Delhi-based bootstrapped startup which is...
- Facebook is down!