These Indian start ups got funded by Facebook through FBStart
Suchayan MandalDec 1, 2016, 04.32 PM
To aid the start ups dealing in tech arena,
Of the $50 million in benefits the company distributed to to
India has the largest Facebook international developer community of any other region in the world. More than 75 percent of top-grossing apps in India are integrated with Facebook.
FbStart provides year-round support from Facebook product experts, an exclusive community of global start ups, and up to $80,000 (more than Rs 50 lakhs) in free tools and services from premier partners. Any developer who has launched a working mobile app in the
In India, as the nomination process in on, Facebook has shortlisted quite some start ups as of now to invest.
Here we list out 6 start ups, who have already been selected eligible for FBStart.
More from this author
- Uber fires Asia Pacific Business head for accessin...
- India worst hit by Petya in Asia Pacific region, c...
- Facebook tries to enter China incognito
- Facebook has officially hit 2 billion users
- Facebook to launch paid news subscription product
- Facebook Developing Amazon-like Smart Speaker
- Facebook says people can't stop looking at Faceboo...