These are the best diets to lose weight, get in shape, and eat healthier
US News evaluated 38 of the most popular diets based on how easy they are to follow, their ability to produce short- and long-term weight loss, nutritional completeness, safety, and their potential to help prevent or manage diabetes and heart disease, and chose the best one in nine different categories.
Tried and true, Weight Watchers was rated the best diet choice in three out of the nine categories.
Whether you're trying to lose weight, manage your diabetes, or simply eat healthier, check out the diets that will help you stick to your New Year's resolution.
More from this author
- 26 lists everyone should make
- 5 science facts 'Jurassic World' totally ignored
- 35 Science 'Facts' That Are Totally Wrong
- The science of why winners keep winning
- Our science editor explains why you should listen ...
- 9 Science-Backed Tips For Better Sleep
- B.J. Novak explains why lists are taking over the ...