This 3-minute animation will change the way you see the universe
Carl Sagan told us that there are more stars in the universe than there are grains of sand on all of the Earth's beaches. At the same time, there are more H2O molecules in just 10 drops of water than there are stars.
Ranging from the unimaginably small to the unimaginably big, the scale of the universe is mind-boggling. Watch to try to wrap your head around it.
Produced by Alex Kuzoian
Follow BI Video: On Facebook
More from this author
- Shree Sai Spaces Creations and Wasankar Wealth man...
- 5 science facts 'Jurassic World' totally ignored
- Business Insider is hiring a science reporter
- Science reveals when you peak at everything
- 14 science-backed ways to sleep better
- The science of why winners keep winning
- Our science editor explains why you should listen ...